GPS Club Superheroes: Before & After School Care Program
GPS is proud to offer the Club Superheroes Before and After Care Program. The program engages students through a balance of art, games, science and physical activities. Before school we offer breakfast and a safe space for your child to gear up for the day, play and ask questions to help him/her feel prepared to learn. After school we provide a daily snack and a combination of structured activities and free play that allow your child to relax and have fun with their friends during the after-school hours.
Annual Calendar and Hours of Operation
Please review the Club Superheroes Annual Calendar as the program is available during many of the days when GPS is not in session. Club Superheroes is also open 6:30am-6:00pm during many of the days when GPS is not in session. Fees for care on these days are not included in the regular monthly registration fees. Registration for care on non-school days will be available this Fall.
Club Superheroes is open everyday that GPS is in session during the following hours:
- 6:30-7:45 am: Activities
- 7:45-8:00am: Breakfast
- 8:00-8:15am: Students in their homerooms with their teachers preparing for an 8:15am start
- 3:30-6:00 pm: All students must be picked up promptly at 6:00pm.
Families will be asked to provide expected drop-off and pick-up times on a monthly basis in order to help Club Superheroes management ensure that the program is appropriately staffed at all times. Changes to the plan for the following month must be submitted by email to email@example.com by the 20th of the month prior.
Club Superheroes Monthly Fees and Registration
- Step 1: Review the household size and income criteria to determine which tier your family is eligible for. NOTE: Please review the monthly fee tiers and if you have concerns, contact the GPS Founder and CEO, David Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org if your family would like to be considered for additional financial support.
- Step 2: GPS has developed a 2017-18 fee structure that takes into account each family’s unique situation. Please contact the Site Director at email@example.com for more information about our fee structure.
- Step 3: Review the Club Superheros Program Policies
- Step 4: Complete the Club Superheroes Enrollment Form by Friday, August 4.
- Step 5: You will be billed for your nonrefundable annual registration fee as a deposit once your completed enrollment form is received (see Club Superheroes Monthly Fee Tiers to determine your registration fee). Deposits can be made online or by check. Checks should be made payable to Growth Public Schools. Please include your child’s name on the memo line of the check.
Due Date: Bills will be automatically emailed each month. A late fee will be charged if payment is not received by the due date indicated on the bill. The program operates on an 11-month cycle with payments collected August – June. Note: Payment for the first month of Club Superheroes is due by August 11.
- Automatic Payments: Online payments can be made through your account at www.TuitionExpress.com
- Late Payments: All payments must be kept up to date; if any family does not pay their balance within 30 days after the due date and has not communicated with Club Superheroes staff to set up a payment plan, Club Superheroes reserves the right to terminate services until the balance is paid. Payments received more than 30 days late may be assessed a $20 late fee. Accounts that are 30 days past due may result in restricted use or removal from the program. The school reserves the right to terminate Club Superheroes services to any family who does not respect this policy.
Questions? Please contact Somer Lowery, Club Superheroes Site Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916.802.3772.